Saturday, November 06, 2004

Cole's first sleepover

Woke up at quarter to six. Wishing my body knew to sleep longer. No parrotlike screeches coming from other room. No snuggle up, four in bed. Had too much time to read exit poll info. at cnn. Looked at maps of counties. Utah--all red. Why do I spend my time this way when I could be doing something else? should go to new blog instead.

Abigal cries? I'm only a little convinced.

Here's hoping that other Friday moms will post. About your sleepless night, or the toilet clogging, about things political or things apolitical, about phone calls to poison control or babies crying or not crying.

James told me to post about my frustration with a book titled The Wonder of Girls in which author (whose name I can't remember) picks a fight with feminism. Must check out book in order to have post be something more than a rant.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jane,
Any great revelations after looking at the cnn.com exit polls?

James

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home