Thursday, March 03, 2005

Some things funny to me

Cole, one and a half, walking the house looking for mess. "Mess," he says pointing. "Mess," he says again. "Mess," after tipping two toy baskets. "Mess," after dumping orange fish crackers on floor and stepping on them. "Mess."

Aidan listening too much to what I say. Music spilling out of one speaker. "Mommy he just said, 'I wish I had an evil twin.' Did you hear what he said? Because I know that you like what he said. He said, 'I wish I had an evil twin.'" "Mommy?"

playing Boggle at bar, DANger signs (and that I ended up with them), highway to heaven and stairway to hell, bounces well, married! with children, Also...we are not cute...and Jesus bubbles that I never wrote

poems by Grammas and Cook, formerly known as Portahh

pieces of a poetry slam, chicken, Chicago, emergencies, steel, poets, but not love. Don't write about love (unless you are getting laid), or body parts or statues, but maybe incense. With editing.

funny how sometimes nice can become ice, the n somewhere else

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home