Saturday, April 23, 2005

Killing Birds

Sorry to have missed the moms this week but I was killing tons of birds with surprisingly few stones. How many birds can you kill with one stone?

I'm beginning to think I need more rules in my life. Rules and systems. My new rule is that I have to do the thing I am dreading most first. I have developed new systems for getting things done. Ways to make chance work for me. A whole new set of rules for me to ignore.

Rules for feeding the baby. Try something savory first. Then fruit. Then yogurt. Rules for finishing knitting projects. Pick a project to work on each day for some time before I can work on what I really want to. Rules for laundry. Do it. Often.

What is hanging over my head today? Finishing the books. Moving plants. Make toys.

What are you doing this dark and dreary day?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home