Saturday, June 25, 2005

Pine Nuts and Pussy Willows

Today Cole put a pine nut into/up his nostril. When I wasn't looking. I know that Cole is not the first child to put something small into an orifice that shouldn't go into particular orifice, but I'm still a little shocked, what with this being our first time. I might call my grandmother; her son did the same with a pussy willow.

Or I might just write about it on the internet, perhaps so other Friday mothers can beware of child saying, "Nose. Hurt. Nose. Hurt. Nose. Hurt," followed by briefly violent expulsion of said nut.

2 Comments:

Blogger suestew said...

After hearing you refer to your blog about five times on Saturday, I felt the desire to check it out. I'd tried before without any success. I had been "googling" "Friday Mothers" and that is why nothing was coming up. The title is actually "Friday Moms". Anyway, I enjoyed our day Saturday. I especially liked checking out your photos and discussing them with you. I'm all about the person behind the process. I like to know what inspires. Even if it's nothing, it's always a thrill to find out.

So any new thoughts. I'm sure having your sister blog here might mix things up. AFter all, I'm a crazy Mormon.

As for the pine-nut...glad that Cole can say Nose.Hurt.Nose.Hurt. Otherwise it might have stayed up a couple weeks and rotted. That happened to Ben's cousin and everyone that it was a case of very bad breath.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

Of course I referred to it excessively so that you would finally visit. Thanks for checking it out.

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home