Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Pea Incident

One would think that having a pine nut stuck up one's nose would discourage one from putting, let's say, a large green pea up one's nose. As you may have already guessed in your reading of this post, Cole has again opted for experimental, sensory exploration and shoved, SHOVED a large, not baby pea variety, pea up his nose so that tipping head back and looking up dark cavern of nostril revealed only a hint of green. Pea green. After 10 minutes of screaming "Nose hurt," I called Tad and left a very CALM message on the shop machine. Tad called back just as I was picking, as in picking a large booger with index finger, the pea from Cole's nose.

For the love of God why didn't someone tell me that parenthood would be like this? And I thought that I would be able to turn my back for a minute. Or even a second.

Did I happen to mention that I love my kids? And that I like beer?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home