Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Friday Mom's To Do List:

1. Start reading again.
I made a list last night of books to reread, to get myself started. M.C. thinks this list could end in trouble. I wouldn't mind company if anybody else wants to read any of these:

Good morning Midnight
Lady Chatterly's Lover
The Farewell Party
One Hundred Years of Solitude
something Borges

Copper was added for kicks, and a couple others....

2. Become a Rock Star.
This could take a while. More on this later.

3. Laundry.
Diapers are done, baby clothes in, darks to follow...

4. Dishes.
Have yo ever noticed how they don't just go away? An ironstone pitcher used for gravy, plate from Key Lime Pie. Salad spinner. Forks and knives.

5. Spackle Bathroom.
Friday I recaulked the tub and painted the ceiling. Now to fill in the holes and sand it down, take the old baseboard off, and paint it. A woman's work is never done.

6. Work on Christmas presents.
I finished a scarf this morning and need to start knitting something new. And I have my father's shirts to make quilts out of for my sister and stepmother. That is so emotionally loaded I may need to be drunk to start.

7. Deal with crazy family.
Pick a branch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home