Friday, December 10, 2004

Fairy Tale

Though I spent much of evening complaining about bad music (exceptions: Sexy Sadie, Sparkle-shirt/sweater guy Christmas thing, solo violin), was inspired enough to search out sheet music for The Fairytale of New York. Spent approximately 30 minutes tuning violin while Aidan ran circles around me. Too long for tuning. Probably why I don't play more often. Listened to c.d., track 4. Listened for violin/fiddle (they look a lot alike). Played by myself. Played with c.d. Played Tad and Aidan to sleep. Played myself into thinking that I could be a rock star for a night. But not by myself. Need Amanda. Need Mike. KT--if she wanted to. Wondering if we'd qualify as open jam. Don't know if I could do it if we didn't.

Gave up on reading. For today. Need to play music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home